- Motorcycle Industry opportunity
- Work for an exciting and rapidly growing
- Career opportunities and ongoing development
GPC is proud to be a winner of the 2021 AFR BOSS Best places to work award,
taking out the #1 spot for Retail, hospitality, tourism and entertainment.
AMX is the largest Australian Motorcycle Accessories retailer open 7 days a week with 17+ store locations nationally and online.
We are looking for our next sales superstar! This position is for a motivated and committed Casual Sales Assistants who lives and breathes motorcycles to join our Campbelltown store.
You will need to love to keep active and busy because our Casual Sale Assistant role is so much more than sitting at a register. As a Motorcycle enthusiast you will have many perks along with staff discount, bonus incentives and coming to work with people who enjoy being there. If you succeed in building meaningful relationships with customers, team members and want to be a part of a growing and supportive company then we want to talk to you!
Reporting to the Store Manager, you will
- Contribute to the sales and KPI’s of the store;
- Be a team player
- Demonstrate a high level of enthusiasm and commitment to customer service excellence
- Provide superior, up to date information on products and services to our customers
- Maintain the presentation of the shop and ensure shelving is stocked.
- Cleaning and maintaining store standards
- Show commitment and reliability to shifts
All about you
With existing retail experience, you can demonstrate multitasking and prioritisation. We are looking for fun, enthusiastic and engaging team members who are passionate about providing excellent service to our customers. Being available across a 7 day roster is also an advantage. You will consider yourself to:
- Be a proactive and driven individual who works well within teams and have a 'customer comes first' attitude;
- Be comfortable liaising and building relationships with customers and enjoy working towards targets;
- Have a passion for the motorcycle industry;
- Must be able to work over the Christmas/New Year period;
Looking after you
We are committed to ensuring our people are well looked after. In addition to a rewarding and challenging career, we promise to provide you:
- Above Award rates + super + bonus incentives
- Supplier and product training;
- Staff discounts across the GPC Asia Pacific group of Companies;
- Structured and supportive team environment;
- Progression opportunities
- Private health insurance discounts;
- Employee assistance program.
AMX Superstores is the passionate Motorcycle retail sector of Two Wheel Division owned by Genuine Parts Company (GPC) the Global Leader in automotive aftermarket parts distribution.
Their vision is to be Asia Pacific’s preferred and trusted supplier of aftermarket vehicle parts, solutions and accessories. Their mission is to get the right part, to the right place, at the right time, at a competitive price.
GPC encompass a number of significant international businesses in USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Our Asia Pacific businesses include NAPA, Ashdown-Ingram, McLeod Accessories, Motospecs, RDA Brakes, and our iconic Repco Australia & New Zealand Store Network.
Proof of vaccination will be required in line with the applicable State Health Directions
To make an application, please click the 'Apply Now' button below.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
GPC Asia Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To find out more about AMX, please visit www.amxsuperstores.com.au